Our communications team goal is to help you access all of the incredible opportunities available for children, staff and families in our school district. We produce materials and publications to communicate our district's commitment to world-class, child-centered excellence. Minnetonka is an innovative district, and educational opportunities are constantly improving. We welcome accountability, and the results are clear: student achievement is at an all-time high in our district.
Download our publications or share them with others. Please contact us if you'd like paper copies or need any additional information or call 952-401-5000.
Each year we produce an annual report on curriculum, instruction and student achievement. This report is required by state statute to be mailed to each resident in the District. The report is updated each October with information from the previous school year.
Additional District student, staff and achievement data is available on the Minnesota Department of Education Report Card, which provides easy tools to compare the District to the State or any other Minnesota school district.
School News Postcards
School News Postcards are mailed several times per year to all resident households and open-enrolled families:
- February 2024: School Board Discusses Preliminary 2024-25 Goals, New Podcast and Celebration of Excellence
- October 2023: Homecoming and Kindergarten Registration 2024-25
- August 2023: School Board Sets Goals for 2023-24, Parent and Community Surveys and School Year Welcome from Superintendent Law
- February 2023: School Board Goals Set and Engaging with the Board
- October 2022: Celebrating Homecoming and Kindergarten Enrollment
- June 2022: Class of 2022 Graduates, School Board Goals Update and Welcome to Superintendent David Law
- February 2022: School board Goals Update, Tonka Online and Celebration of Excellence
- October 2021: Kindergarten Enrollment 2022-23 and MMW Recognized as National Blue Ribbon School
- August 2021: Excellence in Science, Program Updates for MOMENTUM and SAIL
- May 2021: School Board Goals Update and E-learning Program