Welcome to Minnetonka Middle Schools!
We are proud of our outstanding educational program supported by a close sense of community that inspires a passion to excel in every student.
There are three essential characteristics of high-performing middle schools:
- Rigorous academic programs that encourage students to exceed their own expectations.
- A strong family-like community that ensures every student makes new friends and knows a sense of belonging and support.
- Diverse curriculum that allows students to wonder, discover, create and envision a future with a wide variety of potential interests.
In Minnetonka, we are proud to offer a wide variety of learning opportunities for middle school students. We continue to expand our curriculum and course options, while enhancing rigor and support for students. We are also excited to continue our Spanish and Chinese Language Immersion Programs, as well as our three-year accelerated science program. Our consistent focus remains on providing world-class academics, arts, activities and service learning to all our students, which provide a rich opportunity to explore before entering high school.
As you review our middle school offerings, we hope you discover the many options for academic challenge and discovery woven together by a network of supportive and inspirational relationships.
|Pete Dymit, Principal
Миннетонка Ближний Восток Средний Восток
Миннетонка Средняя школа Западная
Through our middle school program, your child will be provided courses in the following areas:
- Family & Consumer Science
- Language arts: (reading, writing, spelling, speaking, listening)
- Mathematics (advanced courses available)
- Media and technology
- Физическая культура
- Science (advanced courses available)
- Социальные исследования
- Технологическое образование
- World Languages (Chinese, French, German, Spanish)
In addition to academic programs, each middle school offers a wide range of after-school activities. The variety of options attract over 80% of our middle school students to participate in at least one after school activity. Some activities include:
- Art Club
- Студенческое правительство
- Jazz Band
Государственные школы Миннесоты придерживаются академических стандартов, разработанных Министерством образования Миннесоты (MDE).