|Minnetonka Arts Center on 7 [MAP]|
This facility was renovated in 2009 and has a 680-seat proscenium theater with rehearsal rooms for choirs, bands and orchestras. The facility is located near the main entrance of Minnetonka High School.
A black box theater is also on the high school campus. This performance space has seating for 240 people. Enter through the west or "Tonka Center" entrance to access this space.
Einer Anderson Stadium
The stadium was updated to a turf field and a dome was purchased for year-round use of the field in 2004. The dome covers the field between the months of November and March. The facility is located on the south side of the Minnetonka High School campus.
Pagel Activity Center [MAP]
This facility was built in 2001, directly behind the Minnetonka High School campus. The facility includes a weight room, running track and a hockey rink. The Pagel Activity Center is located on the south side of the Minnetonka High School campus.
There are four gymnasiums on the Minnetonka High School campus:
The dome is placed over Minnetonka High School's turfed football field each year between November and March. The dome is paid for completely by rental fees and does not require any tax dollars for its operation.
Купол можно арендовать в период с 17 до 10 часов, в школьные дни и с 19 до 10 часов в не школьные дни. За дополнительной информацией обращайтесь к Дейву Нельсону.
Minnetonka Aquatics Center
The Minnetonka Aquatic Center was built in 2009 and is located on the campus of Minnetonka Middle School East. It is a competitive and recreational swimming and diving facility.
- Seven-foot diving depth at starting end and 3.5-foot depth at turning-end– creating less water resistance
- State of the art filtration– many small water jets rather than fewer large jets produce less current in the pool
- Eight swim lanes with nine lane lines– a small, unused lane running along both sides of the pool reduces backsplash for swimmers in the outer lanes
Other Pool Information
- A separate competition-standard diving well with two diving boards, three extra starting blocks and three short lanes for starting block practice
- Bleacher seating for 370 and swimmers’ balcony for 150
Legacy Fields opened in May 2008 and is a four-field softball complex directly behind Veterans Field. Both fields are located on the southwest side of the Minnetonka High School campus.