Full-Time Enrollment Process for New Families
If you live outside Minnetonka Public Schools district boundaries, follow these steps to apply for open enrollment:
Start your application
- Download and the open enrollment application form.
- While filling out the form, be sure to write in "Tonka Online" under the "Site or Program Preference" section.
- Email (see Student Accounting contact information at right), fax or mail to Minnetonka Schools Student Registration, 5621 County Rd 101, Minnetonka, MN 55345.
- After receiving approval of your application, you must complete our approved open enrollment registration form to confirm your commitment to attend.
- When selecting your school of choice, please select "Tonka Online."
Full-Time Enrollment Deadline
In order to guarantee your child will be ready start on the first day of school (Tuesday, September 6 for Grades 1-12, Thursday, September 8 for Kindergarteners), please complete all required registration forms by Friday, August 26. While enrollments will still be accepted, students may have an altered start date.
To inquire about late enrollment, K-8 families can email firstname.lastname@example.org and 9-12 families can email email@example.com.
Enrollment for Summer 2023 is is not open.
Do you have a high school student interested in taking a single course over the summer? Tonka Online offers a 10-week supplemental course option which runs from June 20-August 26. Registration in our full-time program is not required.
Contact Student Accounting
Student last names A-L:
Student last names M-Z:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Minnetonka Schools Student Registration
5621 County Rd 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345
*Please note, to schedule a tour you may call the school of interest directly or complete our visit form.