The clinics hosted by Minnetonka Public Schools, in collaboration with Community Care Clinics of Minnesota, are open to ALL Minnetonka students 12 and older wanting a first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine is the only one being offered and students can receive a second dose at these clinics as long as the first dose given was Pfizer and was given 17 or more days before June 7.
If you are receiving a first dose at this clinic, you can find a location to receive your second dose of the vaccine at: mn.gov/covid19/vaccine
Monday, June 7
Minnetonka Middle School West, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Aquatics Center (pool door)
Minnetonka Middle School East, 12:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Small gym side door (access from back parking lot)
- If your child previously participated in the first COVID-19 vaccine clinic held at MMW or MME, you do not need to register them again.
- If your child is receiving their first COVID-19 vaccine dose, you may sign them up here.
- If your child received their first COVID-19 vaccine at a location other than MMW or MME, but they are eligible to receive their 2nd dose (their first dose of Pfizer vaccine was given 17-42 days prior to June 7), you may sign them up to receive their second vaccination at the MMW/MME clinic using this registration link.
CONSENT FORMS REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE
- Students younger than age 18 MUST have parental consent to receive the vaccine. Students without a signed consent form WILL NOT be vaccinated.
- **Parents should print and sign the Vaccination Consent Form and have their student bring it with them when they go to be vaccinated. The form will be turned in at the vaccination clinic.
- Students who are age 18 do not need parental consent to be vaccinated but do need to sign a consent form for themselves.
**SECOND DOSE REQUIREMENTS
A second dose of the Pfizer vaccine is required within 17-42 days of the first dose. The second dose can be given at a location different from the first, but must be the same type of vaccine as the first. All vaccination clinics in Minnetonka schools provide the Pfizer vaccine.
- Students younger than age 18 who are receiving their second dose vaccination MUST BRING:
- Signed consent form
- Vaccination card they received at their first dose. If the card has been misplaced, a new card can be issued at the vaccination clinic.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This clinic will provide the Pfizer vaccine only, which has been authorized for students ages 12 and older.
- Students MUST BE 12 years old on the day of their vaccination.
- COVID vaccination is free and does not require insurance.
- Wear a short sleeved shirt on your vaccination day.
- Here is the Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet
DO NOT ATTEND THE VACCINATION CLINIC IF....
- You have had COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are currently quarantining due to close contact exposure.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Messages from the Superintendent
- Message from the superintendent: 3-9-2021
- Message from the superintendent: 1-8-2021
- Message from superintendent: 12-18-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 12-16-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 11-17-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 10-6-2020
- Message Regarding Back to School: 9-3-2020
- Message from the School Board and superintendent: 8-11-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 7-24-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 6-18-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 6-3-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 5-31-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 4-23-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 4-3-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 3-25-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 3-20-2020
- Message from the superintendent regarding start of online learning: 3-16-2020
- Message regarding from the superintendent school closure: 3-15-2020
- Message from the superintendent regarding sports: 3-14-2020
- Message from the superintendent regarding events: 3-14-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 3-12-2020
- Message from the superintendent: 2-28-2020
Other Messages from the district
- Message regarding Wilson Reading System: 3-27-2020
- Message to ECSE Parents: 3-25-2020
- Parents and Guardians of Students with 504 Plans: March 25, 2020
- Message to special education families: 3-18-2020